The library staff is dedicated to student success and the pursuit of lifelong learning. Our services are driven by specific guidelines related to the patron experience, reference services, information literacy, and engagement with the broader University community.
Students are expected to abide by the Franklin University Student Community Standards, the Franklin University Library Acceptable Use Standards, and the Social Networking Guidelines.
Please note the following policies:
- Food and beverages are permitted inside the library
- Children are not permitted on the Franklin University campus
- Cell phone conversations must occur outside or in the Phillips Hall lobby
- Fax services are for students, faculty, staff, and alumni only, and are limited to 20 pages outgoing fax pages per day. Incoming faxes are not accepted. Please see the Borrow, Request, & Renew and Library Services pages for details
- Student meeting rooms (SMRs) are available for single users as well as groups. Please review the SMR Guidelines for more information
As much as we try to keep a quiet place to study and work, we realize that due to the collaborative nature of many of the assignments, and in giving assistance to our patrons, the library can be louder than some patrons require for their work environment.
We do offer complimentary ear plugs -- just ask at the circulation desk.