The library is user-driven, digitally savvy, collaborative and supports the curriculum of Franklin University’s majors and courses. Below are some interesting facts about the library.
- Nearly 300,000 ebooks available
- Nearly 18,000 items in the physical collection, including nearly 1,000 CDs and DVDs in the Audio-Visual Collection
- Access to over 72,000 journal and magazine titles electronically, and over 125 in the print collection
- Over 120 databases combining scholarly and peer-reviewed journals, company, and industry information, images and videos, and a wide array of literature and social science topics
- Strengths in business, economics, marketing, information technology, logistics, and health sciences
- Cross-searching capabilities and delivery service from 90 Ohio academic libraries through the OhioLINK consortium
- Check out our new titles in the book carousel
- 73 Research Guides to assist every program and many individual courses
- 12 Student Meeting Rooms are a top student, faculty and staff destination for study and collaboration
- 10 computers and 70 seats available beyond those in meeting rooms. Wireless internet throughout.
- Free copying, printing, and fax (sending only).
- Over 205,000 visitors in fiscal year 2012-13
- Over 12,000 items checked out, including books, DVDs, laptops, and cell phone chargers.
- Over 6,000 research/reference questions answered
- 49 Research Projects completed with 641 hours of staff time in 2012-13
- Public and alumni welcome as space permits; some services may be limited.
Reports to the Board of Trustees
Visit the Library Today
Last updated 12/16/13