The library is user-driven, digitally savvy, collaborative and supports the curriculum of Franklin University’s majors and courses. Below are some interesting facts about the library.
- Almost 300,000 ebooks available
- Over 20,000 items in the physical collection, including nearly 1,000 CDs and DVDs in the Audio-Visual Collection
- Access to almost 60,000 journal and magazine titles electronically, and over 125 in the print collection
- Over 120 databases combining scholarly and peer-reviewed journals, company, and industry information, images and videos, and a wide array of literature and social science topics
- Strengths in business, economics, marketing, information technology, logistics, and health sciences
- Cross-searching capabilities and delivery service from 121 Ohio academic libraries through the OhioLINK consortium
- Check out our new titles in the book carousel
- 122 Research Guides to assist every program and many individual courses
- 12 Student Meeting Rooms are a top student, faculty and staff destination for study and collaboration
- 10 computers and 70 seats available beyond those in meeting rooms. Wireless internet throughout.
- Free copying, printing, and fax (sending only).
- Over 83,000 visitors in fiscal year 2014-15
- Over 2,000 items checked out, including books, DVDs, laptops, and cell phone chargers.
- Over 600 research/reference questions answered in 2014-15
- 21 Research Projects completed with 94 hours of staff time in 2014-15
- Public and alumni welcome as space permits; some services may be limited.
Reports to the Board of Trustees
- December 2015
- September 2015
- June 2015
- March 2015
- December 2014
- September 2014
- June 2014
- March 2014
- December 2013
- September 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
Visit the Library Today
Last updated 1/11/16